Our history The origins of the Comedil date back to 1911 with Cesare Tomasi who built a small workshop of marmittoni in the city of Nettuno. In 1954 he founded a factory of marble and sawn marble in the territory of Aprilia with his two sons. He called this company by the name of Lamace. With his death the sons split up to face each other their own way and in 1981 the Comedil of Aprilia was born, directed by the fanciful Alfredo Tomasi. Our identity Since 2006, Francesco Tomasi, is the sole owner of the company. He, like his father, is constantly looking for innovations and all the "must haves" of the sector, without ever neglecting the professionalism, patience, kindness and sympathy he reserves for every customer who walks through the shop door. The staff, selected among the best, is composed of qualified and valid people who are able to satisfy every kind of need of the future buyer. The structure is developed on two floors set up as show-rooms, a warehouse on the ground floor, and a warehouse of 1,500 square meters which allows for having products ready for delivery. The means available to the company also make it possible to deliver the goods directly to the customer's home, so as to make purchases more enjoyable. For years, this great company has been considered a leader in the sale of ceramics, bathroom furnishings, stoves, fireplaces, furniture and home accessories in the Aprilia, Latina and Rome area. Relying on Comedil Aprilia means always picking first choice items.