Pieroni in mostra
Pieroni Adelmo snc was born in 1948 thanks to Pieroni Adelmo. Initially managed by these with the help of their children Dino and Dina, the company deals with various businesses, including the sale of building materials. Over time, the latter came to emerge as the spearhead of the business and began to model what would later become Pieroni srl. With the arrival of the children of Dino, Adelmo and Angelo, the company is further enlarged, each one dealing with a specific field, developing unparalleled competence and professionalism. In 1990, the business moved to Diecimo, Borgo a Mozzano, where a warehouse of approximately 2,200 square meters was opened, a square of approximately 4,400 square meters and a showroom of over 600 square meters. Thanks to these numbers, the offer of Pieroni srl includes everything needed for the construction and renovation of the house, a professional hardware store, in the hall there is a wide selection of sanitary fixtures, tiles, fireplaces and everything needed for finishing. In 2008 the Chitarrino branch in Fornaci di Barga was inaugurated, in the recently built industrial center. The quality now associated with the Pieroni name is guaranteed by a building and hardware department extended in a warehouse of approximately 1300 square meters and on a square equivalent to approximately 6300 square meters, all completed by an exhibition room dedicated to the heating products of the leading brands. of the sector.